Are you everything you want to be in God?

I'm not just talking about "having the stuff
you want to have." I mean the person that
you're being each and every day...is that
person the most fulfilled version of you
imaginable?

There's a phrase that goes "Get over
yourself", and while it may have a negative
connotation because it just sounds rude, it's
actually very often the key to realizing the
life you've always dreamed of.
Let me explain what I mean by "getting
over yourself"...

You see, I would venture to say that most
people are not living 100% authentically who
they aspire to be. I can say quite honestly
that there are areas in my life where I'd
like to be authentic and more effective in the
kingdom of God.

So why am I not? What is ANYONE not?

The short answer is "resistance". We have
fear or doubt about playing full out.

But where did that resistance come from? What
can we do about it? What is the real impact
that it's having in our experience of life?

Think about this: if you know for a fact that
there are things in your life that you'd like
to be doing but aren't doing for whatever
reasons, doesn't it follow that there are
areas of abundance that you're missing out
on? Financial, sure - but there's a lot to be
said for an abundance of joy and a sense of
passion in God

And what about health? If your body is filled
with negetive thoughts brought forth from
"holding back", very often these blocks show
up in the form of some kind of disease.

You see, EVERYTHING is going to happen for us
more easily if we can shed this version of
ourselves that is playing small and instead
allow ourselves to cultivate a vision that
truly inspires us into action in Christ.
Knowing that God has empowered us to rise above,
the voice in our heads that say "I CANNOT"
and listen for the small still voice inside
us that says, "I CAN AND THEREFORE I WILL"
and that will enable us to live our life by
design.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE PARABLE OF THE TALENTS

TRUSTING IN OUR GOD THROUGH THE RECESSION

LET GOD HELP YOU MANAGE STRESS