PAPA'S PRAYER FOR SELE'HA MIKHAILA

I will definitely not be there for your 13th, I am sorry girl, since I know how much you were looking forward to that.
Know that you will always be my little girl. My prayer for you is that you will serve Jesus with the whole of your heart.
That your quiete gentle spirit will become your strong point and that others will see the love of Jesus in you. I was
delighted at your birth and thrilled when I held you in my arms. Granny and I journeyed to see you, as soon as we heard the good news, my only great grand-daughter, I was so proud of you, it was like looking down at your mum again. Those rosy pink, flushed cheeks.
I pray that you will always remember me, your papa, for I will continue to love you very much, alongside your greatgran in our new home in heaven. One fine day when you are old and grey, we will be sure to meet again. Remember when I spoke on Caleb's 13th I said that, I pray God keeps me for your 13th, what I do know is, that his plan is perfect, so do not be sad, for I will be smiling down at you. My scripture for you is from : Isaiah 40: 31


But those who wait for the Lord [who expect, look for, and hope in Him] shall change and renew their strength and power; they shall lift their wings and mount up [close to God] as eagles [mount up to the sun]; they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint or become tired. Isaiah 40: 31

Never, ever lose hope Mikhaila my girl, for our God will never leave you nor forsake you, he has never left me or forsaken me in my many years of knowing him. He will be sure to do the same for you. My following scripture is from Phillipians 4: 13


I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ's sufficiency]. Philippians 4: 13

Remember that in Christ you can do all things.

I know that you will grow into a beautiful young woman who will make me as proud as I have always been of you.


You too are fortunate, in that, I may not be physically present at your party but in spirit I will be there. I have left these words especially for you, with your mum and dad during my last few days on this beautiful earth that God created, for you and me, as I prepare for my journey to my new home, with granny waiting to hug me at the pearly white gates.


Your loving grandpapa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE PARABLE OF THE TALENTS

TRUSTING IN OUR GOD THROUGH THE RECESSION

LET GOD HELP YOU MANAGE STRESS